1.Entry is open to Australia residents only
2. Entrants must be 18 years of age or above
3. Campaign Promotion commences from 15 May 2023, ends 28 May 2023 11:59PM AEST 4. Each unique email address submitted will be counted as one entry
5. One winner will be drawn on 29 May 2023 at random
6. The winner will be notified within 2 working days by the email address submitted to the Campaign Promotion. Once confirm and all necessary shipping information is provided by the winner, please allow at least 28 days for the delivery of the Prize. 7. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, the promoter will retain the Prize for 14 working days from the date of the draw. If the Prize is not claimed within 14 working days of the draw, the Promoter redraw another winner for the unclaimed Prize.
8. To enter, entrants must submit their email address and answer 5 questions on the official promotion web page within campaign promotion period.
9. By entering the Campaign Promotion, you agree to bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign Promotion 10. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion refuse to award any Prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions
11. Entry into the Competition is free 12. Eligibility to enter the Competition is subject to the Entry Restrictions. An entrant of the Competition must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Directors, immediate family members, employees and contractors of the Promoter and any agencies, retailers and suppliers directly associated with the Competition, or with the provision of the Prize, are not eligible to enter 13. The promoter will collect your email address for the purposes of conducting the Campaign Promotion. In addition, the promoter may also use your email address for any promotional, marketing purposes of the Promotor. 14. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed, or misdirected entries. 15. No component of the Prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash
Made to feed relentless culinary imaginations, Reserve is a black-tie collection that combines world-class performance with a sleek, minimalist style. But it’s just not for show—this collection’s high-performance coating makes a table for two easy.
We’ve applied our expertise in PFAS-free non-stick coatings to bakeware: each Bistro piece features coatings without PFAS to bring you the ultimate worry-free baking experience. Designed to last through countless baking sessions, these pans are made of heavy metal, making them extra tough.
Start baking better with this high-quality ceramic non-stick bakeware from our sister brand. Crafted from heavy-duty steel and finished in stunning colours, these pans deliver slide-out-of-the-pan results that will make your sweet treats even sweeter.
BK is more than a cookware brand, it’s an experience. From the production of milk churns in 1851, to the invention of the enameled layer on steel in 1891 to the world’s first enameled steel Dutch Oven in 1926.