20-Minute Skillet Zucchini
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 3 small zucchini, diced
- 1 medium yellow crookneck squash, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prep the pan—Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles on pan, it’s good to go.
- Start the zucchini—Add zucchini and squash to pan, distributing to create one even layer. Season with salt and pepper and let it sit sizzling in skillet for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finish and serve—Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for another 5 to 7 minutes, until veggies are fork tender and beginning to brown. Add additional salt and pepper to taste and serve piping hot.