BANANA NUT MUFFINS
- 2 - 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose floor
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
READY TO BAKE!
Make this recipe using our GreenLife 12-cup muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Mix dry ingredients — Whisk together the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Prepare the batter — In a medium bowl, mash the bananas and then add the egg. Mix well and stir in vanilla.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then add the chopped walnuts.
- Fill the muffin cup and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. You can also insert a toothpick into the center of the muffin: if it comes out clean, it’s done. Allow muffins to cool for a few minutes.
You can replace the walnuts by pecan nuts or even almonds. Actually, you can use any type of nuts!