Chicken Meatball Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- 1 ¹/³ lb minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ¾ lb broccolini or broccoli florets
- 2 oz lettuce
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 7 oz yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- smoked paprika
- ½ lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh
- chives, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- High heat oil
- Mix the minced chicken with the egg and the breadcrumbs. Knead the mixture together until evenly combined. Roll the mixture into small balls. Heat the high heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add the meatballs and cook for 3 minutes to brown. Turn the meatballs and cook for another 3 minutes. Repeat until all meatballs are nicely browned, but still juicy. Drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Boil the broccoli or broccoli florets al dente in salted water. Rinse immediately with cold water and drain on kitchen paper.
- Cut the radishes into thin slices.
- For the sauce, mix the yogurt with mayonnaise, smoked paprika, the rasp and lemon juice, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Plate the lettuce and top with the broccoli, radishes, chicken meatballs and finish with the yogurt dressing.