Crispy Baked Ravioli
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package fresh cheese ravioli (25 ounce), or thawed if using frozen
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Prepare to bake—Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the egg wash and bread crumbs—In a small bowl, beat together egg white and water. In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and onion powder.
- Dip the ravioli—Dip each ravioli in beaten egg, then cover both sides with bread crumb mixture. Place on roasting pan. Mist ravioli with olive oil cooking spray, then flip and spray the other sides.
- Bake the ravioli—Place roasting pan in preheated oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
Toss the chalky powdered stuff in the jar. For optimum flavor, grate your own Parmesan or choose a grated variety from your grocery store’s deli section.
Our GreenPan Ceramic Nonstick Roasting Pan effortlessly release baked ravioli, and the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.