Skip to Main Content
Curried Cauliflower with Cashews
Everyone will go nuts for our tasty vegetarian side dish. We enhance the natural nuttiness of curried cauliflower by adding cashews, golden raisins, and a splash of fresh citrus juice.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 inch florets
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sauté the onion—Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for a few minutes. Stir in cashews, raisins, and the zest and juice of 1 lime.
- Cook the cauliflower—Add curry powder and cauliflower with a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper and stir to coat evenly. Sauté until cauliflower begins to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Garnish and serve—Remove from heat, stir in cilantro, and serve warm or cold.