Easy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Olive oil for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare to roast—Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prep the cauliflower—Spread florets on baking sheet or roaster, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, if using, and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the cauliflower—Roast for 15 minutes, remove from oven and flip cauliflower, then continue roasting until golden brown. Serve immediately.