Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard or brown mustard
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard or honey mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 5 pounds pre-cut chicken wings
- Make the marinade—In a medium bowl, stir together mustard, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade for basting. Cover and refrigerate.
- Marinate the wings—Add wings to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in remaining marinade. Make sure wings are well coated, then refrigerate sealed bag for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Bake the wings—Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Transfer chicken to roasting pan and discard plastic bag with marinade. Bake for 20 minutes, then baste wings using your reserved 1/4 cup of marinade. Continue baking, basting every 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through, another 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve up savory wings with a side of dipping sauce—we love everything from classic blue cheese or ranch dressing to garlic aioli.
Our GreenPan Ceramic Nonstick Roasting Pan effortlessly release sticky chicken wings, and the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.