Ideal with gnocchi, potato mash or polenta, this delectable goulash is slowly cooked for over 8 hours to create an outstanding beef stew.
- 750 g beef chuck steak, cut into 3 cm chunks
- 2 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 carrots, cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 capsicums, cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
READY TO COOK!
- Sprinkle the paprika over the beef.
- Before adding the beef to the slow cooker, lightly brown it using the SEAR function.
- Put in the beef stock, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes, capsicum, caraway seeds, and bay leaves. Lightly combine.
- Slow-cook for 3 hours on HIGH or 8 hours on LOW.
- Put some salt and pepper to finish your dish off.