Green curry tofu
Save the green tofu curry for a delicious winter warmer! It's got the perfect balance of spiciness, fragrance and creaminess. The spicier, the better.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup green curry paste
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 400ml lite coconut milk
- ½ cup lite coconut cream (more if you like your curry extra saucy)
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 500g firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into half moons
- 150g green beans, ends cut off, halved
- 150g snow peas, halved
- 150g baby corn, halved
READY TO COOK!
- Heat oil in the GreenPan Premiere 30cm Wok wok over high heat. Add green curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Stir in coconut milk and cream, water and fish sauce. Bring to a boil. Add tofu and vegetables and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables become tender.
- Cover the pot, lower the heat to a gentle simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
Serve with rice and lime wedges. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.