Grill Lamb Cutlets
This year, get ready early and plan to serve our luscious lamb recipe for ANZAC Day entertaining!
- 6 grass-fed lamb chops
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme and fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
READY TO COOK!
Make this recipe using our Contact Grill
- Mix together avocado oil, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and add it to your lamb. Marinate lamb for at least 2 hours in fridge.
- Allow lamb to come to room temperature before grilling.
- Once grill is heated, place lamb chops onto our GreenPan grill pan.
- Carefully spoon marinade over lamb to keep moist while grilling.
- Grill lamb chops for about 4–6 minutes on each side for medium-rare.