Halibut Steaks with Olive Tapenade
- 4 halibut steaks
- 1/2lb each
- 6 Castelvetrano olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Kosher salt & pepper
- Season each halibut steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat a 10-inch frypan with 1 tsp olive oil over medium-high heat. Sear the halibut on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix the olives, red peppers, lemon juice, parsley, and oregano then season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the warm halibut to taste.