Marinated Grilled Pork Chops
- Ten 1/2 bone-in pork chops (2-3 ounces each)
- Marinade (we love a blend of sweet and savory)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tbs garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- For spice, add in red pepper flakes to taste
- Start off by making the marinade. Whisk together all ingredients and pour into a gallon sized bag.
- Before adding your pork chops to the marinade, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper- Let pork chops sit in marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat your grill pan over medium heat for a few minutes before adding on your pork chops.
- When your grill pan is hot, cook pork chops for about 4 minutes on each side.