Mint chimichurri salmon with asparagus
Indulge in a fast, healthy, and flavour-packed meal with our mint chimichurri salmon and asparagus recipe cooked in our dual zone airfryer. Experience the perfect blend of speed, nutrition, and deliciousness all in one dish.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus (450g)
READY TO COOK!
Make this recipe using our Bistro Dual Zone Airfryer
- Preheat the dual zone airfryer at 180oC
- In a small bowl, mix the lime juice, olive oil, parsley, mint, garlic, shallot, salt and pepper. Drizzle the salmon filet with ¾ of the mixture.
- In a large bowl, pour the rest of the mixture on the asparagus and mix well to combine.
- Place the salmon fillets in basket 1 and the asparagus in basket 2.
- On the control panel, press 1 and choose the 'fish' cooking program. Set the timer to 8 minutes or more, considering the thickness of the fillets. Press 2, select the 'vegetables' cooking program, increase the temperature to 180°C, and set the timer to 10 minutes.
- Press the smart button to ensure that the frying basket with the longest time setting starts first.
- Add a drizzle of lime juice to serve.
Before adding the mixture, make sure to pat the salmon dry to remove excess moisture for better adherence and a crispier texture when cooked.