Mushroom and goat’s cheese omelette
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp shaved parmesan cheese
- 40g goat’s cheese
- 1-2x slices of sourdough bread, toasted
- Salt and pepper to taste
READY TO COOK!
Make this recipe using our Mayflower frying pan
- Heat half the oil in the large Mayflower pan. Add the mushrooms and fry over high heat, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes. Toss through balsamic vinegar and parsley and coat mushrooms well. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Place the pan back on the heat and add the remaining oil. Add eggs and swirl over the entire pan. Lower heat and cook for 1-2 minutes or until set to your liking.
- Add parmesan cheese, spoon the mushrooms over half of the omelette and top with goat’s cheese. Flip the other half of the omelette to cover the mushrooms. Gently heat for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the omelette from the pan. Season and serve with toast.