- 240g Carnaroli rice
- 400g brown mushrooms
- 40g extra virgin avocado oil
- ½ white onion
- 60g Parmigiano Reggiano
- ½ glass white wine
- 1.5L chicken broth
READY TO COOK!
Make this recipe using our frying pan
- Slice the mushrooms in small cubes, leaving the caps whole if they are small enough or, if they are too big, removing the stems from the caps.
- The onion should be chopped finely and cook in a little oil. Add the rice and toast for a few minutes once the onion is translucent. While maintaining a high flame, pour in the white wine and stir until all of the wine has evaporated.
- Continue to cook, by moistening with a ladle at a time of hot broth, adding the next one after the previous one has evaporated. The risotto will be ready in 16 to 18 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking, add the mushrooms, stir gently, and continue cooking. Turn off the heat and stir in avocado oil and grated cheese when the rice is cooked but still somewhat firm. Stir continuously, then cover it and let it rest for a few minutes.