Poached Egg Breakfast Stack
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 handful spinach
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 eggs
- Crunchy bread, to serve
READY TO COOK!
This recipe was made using our Mayflower saucepan and frying pans
- Heat the oil in the large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, spring onion and tomatoes. Toss well. Add balsamic and spinach. Toss to coat and season well.
- Meanwhile, bring 1L of cold water to the boil in the saucepan. Add vinegar and once boiling, reduce heat to low. Gently swirl the water and then crack in the eggs. Cook for 2-3 minutes for a runny yolk or 3-4 for a firm yolk. Test with your finger for firmness.
- Pop some crunchy toast on a serving plate, top with the tomato mix and eggs. Enjoy!