Sautéed Green Beans with Walnuts and Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Sauté the green beans—Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add green beans, stirring to coat evenly, and add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until desired tenderness is reached, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the mix-ins—Stir in lemon juice, cranberries, and walnuts and serve hot.