Simple One-Pan Sliders
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls or dinner rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 6 to 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cook the meat—Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a roasting pan, add beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix well with hands until thoroughly combined, then press into a flat, even layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove beef from pan and drain liquid. Be sure to leave oven on.
- Assemble the sliders—Place bottom half of rolls in the baking dish you cooked the beef in—no need to wash it. Put cooked beef on top of rolls, sprinkle with onions, distribute cheese slices evenly, and top with remaining rolls. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter.
- Bake and serve—Bake in preheated oven until buns are golden brown and cheese is nice and melty, about 20 minutes. Remove from pan and slice into individual sliders. Serve hot.
If you have a little extra time, caramelize onions for incredible depth of flavor—go ahead and use the whole onion. Try swapping cheddar for Swiss cheese in this variation.
Our GreenPan Roasting Pan easily doubles as a casserole dish for our baked sliders. Plus, the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.