Simple Sesame Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Prepare the pan—Heat sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the green beans—Add green beans to skillet and stir to coat with oil. Season with garlic salt, garlic powder, onion salt, and black pepper. Sauté green beans until they reach desired tenderness, 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve warm.