Soy Sauce Fried Noodles
- 3/4 lbs Hong Kong pan fried noodles (or regular boiled noodles)
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add the noodles and pour in 1 cup of water. Cook and stir for 2 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked. If you’re using boiled noodles, cook the noodles for 1 minute, stirring occasionally, until evenly coated with oil.
- Add half of the green onion and pour in the sauce. Toss everything together until the sauce is evenly mixed with the noodles and absorbed. Add more oil if needed. Add the rest of the green onions and toss until the green onions are lightly cooked.
- Finish up with a drizzle of sesame oil and serve with fried eggs if you wish. Enjoy!