Triple Berry Crepes
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Mix the crepe batter—Place all crepe ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk vigorously to create a smooth batter with no lumps. Place batter in refrigerator.
- Prep the berries—Place berries in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and stir to distribute evenly. Set aside, stirring occasionally for about 30 minutes.
- Make the crepes—Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Melt a little butter in a 10-inch nonstick pan over medium heat until it starts to sizzle. Remove skillet from heat, pour about 1/4 cup of crepe batter in pan in center of pan, then swirl pan to spread batter evenly. Return pan to heat and cook until edges of crepe start to brown and turn up, about 2 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook for another minute. Transfer crepe to baking sheet and place in oven to keep warm. Repeat with rest of batter.
- Assemble and serve—Fill the center of each crepe with berry mix and fold over. Top with additional berries and a generous sprinkling of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Transfer crepe batter and berry mixture to airtight containers and refrigerate overnight. Bring berries to room temperature before serving.